ABOUT THIS TRAINING:
What is Ergonomics in the Workplace Training?
This course covers ergonomic principles to help you perform physical tasks with more comfort and less stress on your body. Performing tasks that involve movement and physical exertion can lead to serious injuries or musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) when they’re carried out with poor ergonomics.
WHO SHOULD TAKE ERGONOMICS IN THE WORKPLACE?
All construction workers are at risk for ergonomic injuries. We recommend this course for helping you reduce the fatigue, discomfort, and damage that can result from tasks like lifting, holding, pushing, and reaching.
OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING:
1. Reduce injuries, DM, pain, cardiovascular disease, PLID, Arthritis, Obesity
2. Increase productivity
3. Reduce absenteeism
4. Improve efficiency & capability
5. Improve employee’s engagement
6. Improves mental stamina, enhanced creativity, lower stress, anxiety, depression, fatness
7. Reduce computer vision syndrome, vertigo, eye strain
8. To promote quality of life
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Desk posture education
• Demonstration of 50 types of exercise
• Proper use of protective equipment
• Musculoskeletal disorders, their risk factor and prevention
REGISTRATION FEE: ৳ 1500